Monday, January 2, 2012

What was your life"s dream?

When you were young and growing up, what did you dream about for a lifetime goal? Did you give up on those dreams as you entered adulthood; or did you position yourself in life to fulfill and realize your dreams? When I was a young child, and my parents would bring us to visit our grandparents, I would hear the adults begin speaking in a foreign language. This would be a language that would not be shared with us kids. As I grew up, I would ask myself WHY at least a million times. Were there deeply held secrets to be kept from the next generation?
I started to ask questions of the adults, but was not taken seriously. Shame on them. So, I waited, stopped asking questions, grew up. Then one day, after I did my tour of duty with the husbands and kids, I decided it was time to take matters into my own hands and revisit my destiny. Thus began my journey into the past, to seek the answers to all my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment